PSTN Access: Local Gateway (IOS-XE based) for Webex Calling access to the PSTN. Optionally, Cloud-Connected PSTN (CCP) via provider can also provide PSTN access for cloud-registered endpoints.
Cloud Calling: Remove on-premises call control, voice messaging, and Expressway MRA firewall traversal for complete cloud-based calling deployment.
- On-premise Voicemail Unity Connection no required
- On-premise Call Control Unified CM no required
- Firewall Traversal Expressway no required
- Local Gateway to route PSTN Calls to the local PSTN provider
- Cloud Connected PSTN (CCP) to route PSTN calls
- On-premise Endpoints register to Webex Calling
- Remote Endpoints register to Webex Calling
Specific features not supported by Webex Calling which might prevent full migration include:
- On premises audio conferencing with Unified CM features
- Forced authorization codes (FAC) / Client matter codes (CMC)
- Corporate branding for phones and music on hold
- Least cost routing / tail end hop-off (TEHO)